The pictures above represent some of the projects the Samba Rock delivered on this on-going relationship with our first client ever: The Little Chalet. From top to bottom:
- TV Commercial introducing the new restaurant, shot and produced by Samba Rock, that will air in local TV (Comcast) for Boca Raton.
- Website thelittlechalet.com, created and developed by us
- Social media presence: Samba Rock launched The Little Chalet’s page on Facebook, and acts as content creator and community manager. In a few months, the page has reached more than 6,000 fans, a great number for a local business.
- Institutional book: we created and printed a book that tells the history of the business, to be distributed to VIP in the area (business owners, politicians, celebrities, etc) in order to get the word out about this traditional business.
- Direct mail: one of the most effective ways to spread the word about a local business: we reached the target by distributing this to specific zip codes, focusing on high-end condominiums in the Boca Raton area.
- The Little Chalet is a family restaurant, so kids are welcome! That’s why Samba Rock created a kid’s activity book, hiring an illustrator to create the characters and draw comics, illustrations to be colored up with crayons and other activities to make sure the children have a good time at The Little Chalet!
- The restaurant has been so much on the news that we decided it was time to run newspaper ads to exponentiate the impact or the launch.
- In order to make a big splash, instead of doing a grand opening event, we decided to do a grand opening month, partnering with Spirit of Giving, a local charity that partners with hundreds of other charities to help kids dreams come true these holidays. We created several materials to communicate this, as can be seen on this set of posters.
And these are just a few examples of how Samba Rock is helping The Little Chalet to make a big noise and expand its presence in such a competitive market.